Co-Dependents Anonymous Audio Files and Recovery Readings
We've got great news for our members who speak languages other than English. All of our YouTube videos (everything on this page is duplicated on You Tube) can be viewed with subtitles in over 100 languages!
We don't know for sure if this works on anything other than a Windows computer. It is really easy to see your language on the CoDA YouTube channel on Windows:
1. Go to the video you'd like to play
2. On the bottom of the video, click on "CC" to turn subtitles on. A red line will appear below "CC" (this will also give the option for English for hearing impared people).
3. Next click on the icon that looks like a gear immeadiately to the right of "cc".
4. Click on subtitles.
5. Click on Auto Translate.
6. Select your language (the language choices appear only in English).
7. You will see subtitles in the language you choose.
8. You will have to select the language each time you want to watch a different CoDA You Tube "video"
9. This may or may not work on videos on other channels then CoDA depending on the author's settings.
CoDA 2023 International Convention Audio
CoDA 2022 International Convention Audio
CoDA 2021 International Convention Audio
CoDA 2020 International Convention Audio
CoDA Fellowship Forums Audio
CoDA Joy In The Journey: Sponsorship Workshop 2023
CoDA Joy In The Journey: Sponsorship Workshop 2024
Multiple Languages, Based on English
CoDA End Of Winter Retreat 2021
English And Spanish
CoDA Ken & Mary R On Line Workshop
Voices In Recovery
UK Member Shares
Back To CoDA.org
Back To Codependents.org