CoDA members - Please consider doing service with the CoDA Board of Trustees.
Here are the requirements:
1. Working knowledge of the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of Co-Dependents Anonymous.
2. Willingness and availability to serve the Fellowship through major service projects.
3. Demonstration of skills and abilities while doing CoDA Service for two or more years.
4. Understanding and experience of the group conscience process.
5. Courage to express oneself and the ability to listen and communicate effectively with others.
6. Dedication and commitment to the health of CoDA.
7. Desire to carry the message to the still suffering codependent.
8. Skills and experience necessary for the Board of Trustees to fulfill its legal and fiscal responsibilities to the Corporation.
9. Attendance at a previous CoDA Service Conference (CSC).
If you are interested, please drop an email to us at email@example.com and we will help with the process.
You can download the board application here:
Please complete it, then attach & email to:
CoDA Board of Trustees firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consider doing this valuable service!
Thank you very much to our CoDA trusted servants who signed up for this email list!
Our hope is that Group Reps will share these messages with their home meetings, and that intergroup members will share them with each other as well as their meetings.
This mailing list is announce-only.
This is a list for CoDA Group Representatives. Through it, CoDA World will occasionally send announcements to meeting representatives. When your service as meeting contact expires, please remind the new contact person to sign up for this list.
To update your meeting's registration, please go to:
or email email@example.com
Thank you & we look forward to being able to communicate directly with your CoDA meeting!
Per the 11th & 12th Traditions this list is private & anonymous.