Dear meeting contacts and delegates,
Last CSC, a motion was passed that provided a way that literature that has been created by CoDA members and authorized by their voting entity or Inter-group If there is no voting entity) . Below is the process for that to happen, after it has been authorized.
3. No less than 60 days before the next CSC, the finalized item is sent to the board for distribution to the fellowship (again, it must include any items/corrections not accepted - put at the bottom of the page in question)
4. It is voted on at CSC, as submitted - no changes at this time.
5. If passed with 2/3's votes. it is then sent to the literature committee for a 60 day period of review. This review will cover spelling, punctuation, capitalization, grammar as well as a double check on Traditions questions. The literature committee will paginate as needed, suggest the cover and colors (if needed).
1. If the literature commmittee does not complete review in 60 days, the item proceeds as written to CoRe.
6. The item then goes to CoRe for set up in printer software and a proof goes back to literature committee for final proof and sign off. It is then sent to the board and CoRe, so all are aware the item is going to print.
2. CoRe will set the price and the item number.
3. The legal liaison will submit to Adam (attorney) for copyright protection.
7. Literature committee will send out an announcement to the fellowship about the new piece of literature.
Mary (CoDA Board Member) firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much to our CoDA trusted servants who signed up for this email list!
Our hope is that Group Reps will share these messages with their home meetings, and that intergroup members will share them with each other as well as their meetings.
This mailing list is announce-only.
This is a list for CoDA Meeting Contacts. Through it, CoDA World will occasionally send announcements to meeting representatives. When your service as meeting contact expires, please remind the new contact person to sign up for this list.
To update your meeting's registration, please go to:
or email email@example.com
Thank you & we look forward to being able to communicate directly with your CoDA meeting!
Per the 11th & 12th Traditions this list is private & anonymous.