Hi, we hope you've found the weekly reading helpful & inspirational!
We're writing today, looking for CoDA members who would be interested in contributing to the Weekly Readings in 1 of 2 ways:
1. We're looking for new material to send out for the Weekly Reading. We are interested in receiving submissions from CoDA members that represent the authentic experience of recovery. We are especially looking for submissions that not only focus on the pain and struggle associated with codependency, but that also points to how the program helped you overcome the obstacles and find recovery. The format of the submission is left up to the writer. We accept any type of submission whether it be focused on a specific topic related to recovery, the principles found in the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions, or personal stories. All submissions must adhere to the principles found in the 12 Traditions. All writers must agree to the copyright statement before their submissions may be considered for publication. (NOTE: The copyright statement can be found at the bottom of the submission page).
You can submit your thoughts and/or story here: http://connections.coda.org/index.cfm/submit-article/
2. The weekly readings subcommittee of the Co-NNections committee is looking for new members. Tasks include vetting submissions, and participating in a group conscience decision in a timely manner regarding what we're going to send out each week. There is a minimum amount of editing involved. We largely communicate by email. There is a monthly videoconference meeting. CoDA members from all countries are welcome & encouraged to join us!
If you're interested in joining the Co-NNections Committee, please reply to email@example.com
NOTE: If you are writing from an AOL account please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write and tell us:
• How long you've been in the program
• Why you're interested in joining the Co-NNections Committee
• How your skill set may be a fit
• A brief version of your personal CoDA story, which we would like to use in a future Weekly Reading
We have a second subcommittee, working on a "Meeting in Print"; please let us know if you think that would be a better fit for you.
Your CoDA Co-NNections Committee email@example.com
This mailing list is announce-only.
Each week, subscribers will automatically receive an email with a new "recovery reading". Hopefully, viewing this member created work will provide subscribers with thoughts to reflect upon during the remainder of the week.
Per the 11th & 12th Traditions this list is private.