The contents of this email are from the CoDA Board Of Trustees, email@example.com
CoDA members - Please consider doing service with the CoDA Board of Trustees. The board has many things they would like to accomplish; however, we are limited with a board of five. We are in need of people who have a few hours a week (twenty or more hours during critical times).
The CoDA Board may have as many as 11 board members plus 3 alternates; we currently have only five board members (without any alternates) and will be losing at least one of them in October.
If you have been thinking about doing this type of service work, have additional questions or need additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information and due dates, see application (link below). Here is the link to the application: http://coda.org/default/assets/File/Board/Board%20Application.pdf
In order for us to inform the fellowship of prospective candidates, we ask you to please fill out an application and submit to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, or send to PO Box 33577 Phoenix, AZ 85067-3577.
Here are the requirements:
1. Working knowledge of the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of Co-Dependents Anonymous.
2. Willingness and availability to serve the Fellowship through major service projects.
3. Demonstration of skills and abilities while doing CoDA Service for two or more years.
4. Understanding and experience of the group conscience process.
5. Courage to express oneself and the ability to listen and communicate effectively with others.
6. Dedication and commitment to the health of CoDA.
7. Desire to carry the message to the still suffering codependent.
8. Skills and experience necessary for the Board of Trustees to fulfill its legal and fiscal responsibilities to the Corporation.
9. Attendance at a previous CSC.
This mailing list is announce-only.
The purpose of this list is to share information with any & all CoDA members, especially that which may effect CoDA as a whole.
We will be sending out regular emails with CoDA events, announcements, issues & CoDA business of interest to both specific regions & to the entire CoDA fellowship.
Per the 2nd tradition, For our group purpose there is but one ultimate authority, a loving higher power as expressed to our group conscience. Our leaders are but trusted servants; they do not govern. Developing a group conscience requires an informed fellowship, & to be effective trusted servants those you've elected must know the group conscience of the fellowship.
Per the 11th & 12th Traditions this list is private & anonymous.