The contents of this email are from the World Connections Committee (WCC): email@example.com
We are inviting YOU to support development and growth in CoDA as a whole.
Are you able/willing to participate some or all of the time?
* Suggest ideas to support WCC goals
* Support teleconference Focus Meetings:
* Provide service topic ideas
* Invite members
* Organize meetings
* Share WCC contact details with those who are not yet involved with CoDA World
* Respond to committee email communication
* Listen and/or participate in monthly committee meetings and/or work group meetings
* Provide translations in languages other than English (verbal and/or written)
If interested or have questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This mailing list is announce-only.
The purpose of this list is to share information with any & all CoDA members, especially that which may effect CoDA as a whole.
We will be sending out regular emails with CoDA events, announcements, issues & CoDA business of interest to both specific regions & to the entire CoDA fellowship.
Per the 2nd tradition, For our group purpose there is but one ultimate authority, a loving higher power as expressed to our group conscience. Our leaders are but trusted servants; they do not govern. Developing a group conscience requires an informed fellowship, & to be effective trusted servants those you've elected must know the group conscience of the fellowship.
Per the 11th & 12th Traditions this list is private & anonymous.