The contents of this email are from the CoDA Communications Committee, email@example.com
Do you have a desire to engage with the CoDA fellowship? Then the CoDA Communications Committee needs you!
We meet monthly by conference call via webex. We would prefer that prospective members have at least 2 years continuous recovery and experience in service at the meeting or intergroup level.
Our #1 task is to encourage and enable communication within the CoDA Fellowship
For this to happen, information needs to reach meetings and we need to receive feedback that will be shared with the Coda World Fellowship.
Here is some of what the Communications Committee currently does:
* Compose written information to be shared through CoDa email lists (this is an opportunity for CoDA members who enjoy writing to create content in line with our Traditions and the Fellowship service manual. Then it will get published after the committee has agreed through group conscience)
* We are the umbrella committee for "cphone"; the group of CoDA volunteers who answer calls from newcomers (need help to cover phones on weekends)
Some of our other goals include:
1. Spreading the word about the general announcements list (that you're reading now) and other channels of communication such as online meetings or message forums.
2. Record and share Coda Service Conference results quickly by general announcements
3. Compose and send an email "blast" to inform the fellowship of time sensitive issues or reminders of various topics in our fellowship
4. Increase communication throughout the CoDA Fellowship (Internationally) through the use of online meetings and webex meetings.
Again, if this interests you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know the best way to contact you!
This mailing list is announce-only.
The purpose of this list is to share information with any & all CoDA members, especially that which may effect CoDA as a whole.
We will be sending out regular emails with CoDA events, announcements, issues & CoDA business of interest to both specific regions & to the entire CoDA fellowship.
Per the 2nd tradition, For our group purpose there is but one ultimate authority, a loving higher power as expressed to our group conscience. Our leaders are but trusted servants; they do not govern. Developing a group conscience requires an informed fellowship, & to be effective trusted servants those you've elected must know the group conscience of the fellowship.
Per the 11th & 12th Traditions this list is private & anonymous.