The contents of this email arefrom the CoDA Hospital & Institutions Committee, hosp@PROTECTED
CoDA is starting an inmate sponsorship program, intended for snail mail correspondence between inmate sponsees and
CoDA sponsors on the outside. The purpose of this is to convey the CoDA message, dealing with the Twelve Steps and
Twelve Traditions, to the codependent who still suffers in an institutional setting. We currently have 21 requests for
sponsors, so the need is there and we are hoping you will join us in carrying the message. We are looking for willing
participants who meet the qualifications below. If you are interested and meet the qualifications, please send a note to
hosp@PROTECTED, using the word sponsorship in the title. We will send you an application and information on the
1. Have two years of active participation in CoDA.
2. Be actively participating with a sponsor or co-sponsor.
3. Have worked the 12 Steps and a working knowledge of the 12 Traditions of CoDA.
4. Desire to share the clear message of recovery in CoDA.
5. Be willing to follow guidelines for participation.
6. Must not be on parole.
7. Men with men, and women with women.
8. Be responsible to notify Sponsorship Coordinator when:
1. sponsor is attending CoDA less than 2 meetings a month, or
2. sponsor is no longer available to continue active involvement in inmate sponsorship program, or
3. sponsor is no longer willing to continue active involvement with assigned sponsee.
9. Have the willingness and availability to reply to any letter within two weeks from the date the letter is received using the
US mail, providing your own stamps, stationary, and using the CoDA PO box as his/her return address.
10. Not have as sponsee an inmate in a facility in which they themselves have facility clearance in any capacity.
11. Agree to participate in a sharing forum to be determined with other inmate sponsors.
Here's a reminder about your current mailing list subscription:
You are subscribed to the following mailing list:
using the following email:
Want to remove yourself from this mailing list at any time? Use this link:
If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.
Need Help? Contact:
Per the 11th & 12th Traditions this list is private & anonymous. http://coda.org/default/assets/file/privacycoda.pdf
CoDA, Fellowship Services Office PO Box 33577 Phoenix, AZ 85067-3577
This mailing list is announce-only.
This list is for CoDA members who are H & I (Hospital and Institutions) contacts for their region or group. The purpose to send information regarding H & I service opportunities and resources from the H & I Committee and then for the contacts to share that information with their Intergroup or local meetings. Individual members may also be part of the list in order find out more about H & I service.
We appreciate your participation.
The Hospitals and Institutions Committee, Codependents Anonymous, Inc.
Per the 11th & 12th Traditions this list is private & anonymous.